Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Twilight

Well, I promised myself I wouldn't do it but I am now fully engulfed in the Twilight series. I told myself I would not fall victim to this new story of love and vampires that everyone has gone completely mad over simply because I know it is going to turn into the next Harry Potter; which I think is a sell out. As much as I tried to avoid it's path it somehow found its way onto my bookshelf and after two trial-chapters I cannot seem to put it down. It is going to take away from my blogging for a while so I thought I should inform you of my whereabouts since I will seldom be writing in my free time. Edward Cullen is far too enchanting and hot to ignore.

"About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him - and I didn't know how dominant that part might be - that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him."

-Stephenie Meyer-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Harry Potter....


I refuse to join in to this nonsense.

Anonymous said...

what do you have to say for yourself now asshole