Monday, October 6, 2008

I'm sorry

-that I have a math exam that I am not ready for in t-minus 24 hours.
-that work is kicking my ass and I'm exhausted when I get home.
-that I have yet another nonsense paper due Wednesday for my preschool level composition class.
-that I have a French exam on Wednesday and I can't actually understand anything my prof says.
-that my comp teacher keeps telling me to use the correct form of -ing verbals. WTF?!?!
-that my poor kitten poos on me when I pick him up because he has IBS.
-that I was de-registered from my Psych class today and can't go back until my bill is paid.
-that I owe CPCC 1500 dollars ASAP and I don't have the money...or a co-signer.
-that nothing interesting is going on in my life because I have no friends
-that I go to bed so early because I have to get up at the crack of dawn to ride a bus with the crazies because we are out of gas in Charlotte.

But what I am the most sorry about is that Oliver has horrible gas and he insists on sharing my pillow with me.

I hope everyone forgives me for not keeping up with the blog at this very trying time in my life.

But what I really want to say is:

No comments: