Sunday, October 5, 2008

Peter Peter Peter Peter Peter Peter Peter Peter


I miss my best friend. So much in fact that I cried about it in a drunken stuper last evening. I miss the days of old when we would get drunk in bars, fields, cars, basements, apartments, dorm rooms and houses and do ridiculous ass nonsense. People would not be friends with us anymore if they knew half the shit that we do/have done. I miss just lazy days as well, when we would spend all day together doing absolutely nothing. She's part of my family. The distance between Ohio and North Carolina feels like it's getting farther. Cell phone conversations and text messages don't even come close to comparing to car rides across town and morning talks after drinking. I would be lost without her. Spending seven unseparable years as best friends has now turned around to bite us in the ass. I'm currently going through a state of withdrawal. It's hard living life here in BG without someone to tell me whether or not my chicken is cooked all of the way through. So that's it, that's all. I just wanted you to know I miss you.

No comments: