Monday, October 27, 2008

Curse of Curves.... Check.

I love this song. At 1:19 I want to knock him out of his chair and . . . . . .
Anyway I have begun parting my hair on the opposite because my part is going bald, (sweet since I'm 20) so I've got this really cool side swoop. Our kids would have the best side bangs you've ever seen. I'm going to see them November 8th (alone) and I'm going to meet him and bring him home with me. The blonde will be in town a few weeks after that, so she will get to meet him. HOW EXCITING!!!


Enjoy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ewwww haha you want to knock him out of his chair and straighten his hair, perhaps?


how can we be so alike and have such different tastes in men??

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I couldn't hear you.....

jaim said...

ew that man is disgusting. he reminds me of the creepy ass brother in wedding crashers who ties vince vaughn up and like.. licks him. sick.

Anonymous said...

Last night while we were sipping wine on his balcony (watching Obama kick McCain's ass) he said he forgives both of you for being so rude... Whores..