Friday, November 7, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like.....

....we don't have any blog readers.. I mean how do you get the word out about your blog without sounding a bit conceded?!?! "Hey I have this really great blog because I'm a really great writer and you should read it because it's about my everyday life and I'm really interesting." Umm, no. Or "Hey I wrote about you in my blog today because I'm really creepy. Here's the link." Probably not wise. Or we are faced with the issue of "I can't advertise our blog because I wrote some crazy stuff about this person and I don't want him to read it." I mean I guess I can tell Carol (my Nana) about it. She would read it everyday and possibly comment on it if I tell her how. . . . . . . If we don't get our numbers up I'm going to give it a shot. Hell even if we do get our numbers up I'll tell her about it.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ive been talking about exposure since the day we started.


give the link to nana.