Monday, November 17, 2008

A Continued Obsession


Well, as if Twilight wasn't enough to capture my full attention for three days, I have now been pulled into a new obsession. New Moon... the sequel to Twilight, has taken over my life. I read the first 250 pages in two days. As if the first book wasn't enough, I now go to bed wondering if there is a werewolf lurking around outside the Doll House instead of wondering when Edward Cullen is going to come and sweep me off my feet.

I have some good news and some bad news. Which do you want first?

-I always suggest the bad news first because the good news follows it up on a lighter, happier note... but that's just me.


The good news is New Moon will probably be finished by Wednesday of this week. The bad news is there are four total books to the Twilight series so it looks like my life will consist of vampire hotties and burly werewolves for the next month.



...and I feel like I should be hanging out with Anne Slama and Shannon Smith after admitting what I'm reading and completely into.

...and I hope they don't have google blogger accounts.

1 comment:

jaim said...

hahahaa wow i just died about the part about anne & shannon. nice caroline. i hope they read this and come for your ass.